Friday, July 1, 2016

Color Me So Ashamed

I know.  I start a blog and then vanish.  Not very nice of me.  It is just that it has been so hot here in Texas.  Too hot to knit.  So I swished to Ice Dyeing as my summer hobby.

Before I show you pictures of Ice Dyeing, here is an inexpensive storage idea I found on Pinterest.


Unfortunately I have only one closet and one hanging/drawer unit so closet space is very valuable.  I might see if I can find a really thin one like for shoes or purses.  

So on to the Ice Dyeing.  Here are a few that I have dyed. 





Oh yes.  I'm definitely having fun.  I'll tell you more about Ice Dyeing in my next post. 





2 comments:

  1. Ice dying looks a little like tie dying but I'm getting you freeze the clothes?!!! Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tie and dye shirts. Cannot wait to try by myself . Cannot wait to checkout more.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. What do you knit? When do you knit? What do you like about knitting?