Monday, March 21, 2016

My Current Project


Yes.  I am hung up on variegated yarn.  I think it makes interesting scarves.  I bought this green and brown variegated yarn from the Deborah Norville collection at JoAnn's.




I can't lay my project down without my dog Buddy jumping up in my chair and laying on my scarf.  He agrees that this yarn is very soft next to your skin.



I bought three skeins but I think I will only end up using two on this scarf.  I cast on 14 stitches and right now it is about 42 inches long and I'm about 4 inches into my second skein.  When I knit narrow scarves I like to be able to wrap them around my neck a couple of times.  




The colors are not very good in some of the pictures.  When I reduce the pixels so they will load fast, I loose some of the quality.  I'll try to do better next time.

I only got about 9 rows knitted this week with the little Grand Girls here for Spring Break.  I'm going to try to get up to speed tonight but I find I'm still napping quite a bit.  I'm telling you, they really wore me out.  LOL.




1 comment:

  1. Hi! Since I am stuck on knitting dish cloths I have been wanting to knit scarves! I have knitted harder things long ago but forgot things! LOL Need to branch out! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. What do you knit? When do you knit? What do you like about knitting?